What we do
Food & Drink
Fera's food and drink analytical testing services are underpinned by scientific expertise, detailed knowledge of current and emerging regulations, and internationally recognised quality standards.
Plants, Bees & Seeds
Fera delivers statutory services in relation to plant health, bee health and plant varieties and seeds, alongside pest and disease diagnostic services and applied crop protection research.
Fera specialises in bespoke and higher tier studies, modelling and advice for pre-registration data packages and product support.
- PR - “Stop the Spread” show garden highlighting plant and tree health wins silver medal at Chelsea
- Fresh fields
- PRESS RELEASE - Environment Secretary welcomes taskforce report into tree and plant health
- PRESS RELEASE - New partnership to target environmental issues
- Fera is supporting sustainable farming at Cereals 2013
- Press images of the Stop the Spread show garden
- Stop the Spread Garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, 21-25 May 2013
- 14th Annual Fera/JIFSAN Symposium, 12-13 June 2013
- Detection of horse meat and phenylbutazone in the food chain
- Lakeside Conference Centre, spring special offer
- Wildlife Programme transfer to AHVLA
- Information about Chalara fraxinea (Ash dieback) including the dedicated Chalara helpine